Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Reminder

I am a good person. I am still a good person, even when I am remiss in important communication. I am still a good person, even when I suck at my job. I am still a good person, even when I forget my phone at the office when I go to lunch. I am still a good person, even when I screw up a lot. I am still a good person, when when I fail at fulfilling my responsibilities. I am still a good person, even when I have a bad week, or month, or year. I am still a good person.

I am a good person because of how I define myself. I am not defined by my communication skills. I am not defined by my job. I am not defined by any occasional absent-mindedness. I am not defined by my screw-ups- not their quantity, nor their composition. I am not defined by my responsibilities. I am not defined by a week, or a month, or a year of my life.

I am still a good person. I am enough. And so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment