Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Might Be Worth Something Someday

I feel like the first post on this new blog should be of epic content. It should sum up my purposes for writing and my philosophy on life. But the real purpose of writing this blog is to figure those things out, and chronicle (thanks for the vocab, AP Lit) the figuring.

So here's what I have to say to start: I think maybe I should write. It's this one thought that has given me more peace of mind than I've had since last summer. When this simple sentence floated nonchalantly across my brain, I sat straight up in bed. I have something to reach for and I'm excited to see what I end up grabbing ahold of.

(Plus, snippets is just a hilarious word.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this, Sarah. When a thought arrives and brings immediate (and visceral!) peace, that bodes well. I'm looking forward to see where this takes you!

    ReplyDelete